SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND GUIDELINES
- Submissions are open for any film where motorcycles, motorcycling or vintage automobiles are the main focus of the film. Submissions that are about motorcycling or prominently feature the moto world will be accepted for review and possible screening at this years Motoblot Festival.
- All films submitted are screened by the Motoblot and Motoblot Film Festival screening committee.
- Films selected will be entered into the Film Festival as ‘Official Selections’ and screened during the festival. Submission to the festival does not guarantee selection to the festival.
- Submissions entered into the festival as ‘Official Selections’ will be listed on our website and filmmakers will be notified by email and sent an ‘Official Selection’ wreath PDF for their own media usage.
- Films must be submitted to the Festival in a .MOV file format at 1920×1080 resolution. All films must be in English or Subtitled in English.
- Entrants are responsible for obtaining any necessary licenses, royalties, release forms, clearances and permits necessary to present their work. Motoblot Motorcycle Film Festival and our venue partners are not responsible for any claims involving trademark, credits, or royalty infringement related to the work. In the event of copyright disputes, submissions or accepted films will be disqualified from the festival. Submissions received late, incomplete, or non-playable may be disqualified.
- ‘Official Selections’ may bring and manage marketing and promotional materials to their own screening with prior permission from the Festival. All applicants must be 18 years of age or older, or have a legal parent or guardian submit a film on their behalf.
- Submitters agree that film clips/trailers and other materials related to their film may be used and/or published on the Motoblot website, digital and print event programs, and for any promotional purposes deemed appropriate by the Festival.
- Screenings of admitted films are subject to delay or change at any time without prior notice.