The 2019 Miss Motoblot Pin-Up Contest will take place Saturday, June 22nd during the rally on the outdoor stage. Twenty contestants will:
- Receive free admission for the weekend of activities.
- Receive free hair and makeup services before the contest.
- Benefit from a dedicated photographer during the contest.
- Have the opportunity to meet thousands of new fans.
We are looking for women that embody what it means to be a modern pinup. Our winner will be the woman that brightens a room, is an inspiration to her peers and is as lovely to be around as she is beautiful. Not just a pretty face, she must be kind, professional, energetic, confident and gracious. All contestants must be over 21. Photos may not contain any nudity or be overly provocative. Remember, Motoblot is a family friendly event so your photos should reflect that.
As Motoblot represents a range of motorcycle and hot rod cultures, so should our pin-ups. To reflect this, we’ve expanded our winner structure from previous years.
TITLE WINNER STRUCTURE
- Miss Motoblot remains our contest’s highest honor. The lucky winner will take home $1,000 and be featured in a promotional, pin-up photoshoot. (Winner must complete the pin-up shoot to collect the complete prize.)
- Three title winners include: Miss Mod, Miss Rocker and Miss Vintage. Each will take home a $100 prize.
- The title of Miss Congeniality will be chosen by the contestants and take home a $75 prize.
Online Round – Only one entry will be accepted per contestant. Entries will be accepted April 1 through May 31, 2019. Please allow 3-5 days for review. You will receive a confirmation email. On June 1st, the online voting round will begin. Voting will be suspended June 15 at 11:00 p.m. CST. <Please note the day for transition, notifying all participants of their position and obtaining confirmations.> The 20 contestants advancing to the onsite portion of the competition will be announced June 17. Those not advancing will be removed from the voting portal. Online voting for these finalists will remain open through June 22, closing approximately 1 hour before the crowing. The final vote total will contribute to 20% of the onsite contest final score of each contestant.
Onsite Round – The day of the competition is a very exciting one! Our contestants will be judged by our panel of judges on overall style, crowd appeal, stage presence and confidence on stage and throughout the day. A pin-up parade to the stage will be organized to encourage attendees to come to the stage and several photo opportunities will be organized throughout the day. <Please note unlike previous years, there will be no cut rounds. All 20 women will have a chance at a title through the crowning.>
The onstage contest appearances include:
- First – All contestants will be introduced and information from their profile shared.
- Second – Each will then be asked a question provided in advance by our host.
- Crowning – Before our headliner, the 5 winners will be announced.
Online: If it is discovered that vote purchasing or attempts to defraud the voting system have occurred in favor of a contestant, the issue will be evaluated and a fair resolution reached by the organizers. Online bullying is not tolerated and activity brought to the organizers’ attention of such behavior will result in immediate disqualification. Anyone that deviates from what the organizers believe to be proper pin-up behavior will be immediately disqualified.
Onsite: Anyone that deviates from what the judges believe to be proper pin-up behavior will be immediately disqualified. No nudity or lewd behavior will be tolerated. Use of illegal substances is prohibited and any woman appearing to be intoxicated will be removed from the competition. Know your drink limit throughout the weekend. Be smart and look out for each other.
Thank you for your interest in participating in the Miss Motoblot Pin-Up Contest! Best of luck and we look forward to meeting you soon!
Further questions, requests for information or sponsorship inquiries can be directed to email@example.com.