Note: We are monitoring the current Coronavirus situation closely and we will only move forward with this event if we can safely do so following the current guidelines set forth by Governor Pritzker and Mayor Lightfoot.
Watch this page for updates.
Urban Motorcycle & Hot Rod Street Rally
What is a MOTOBLOT?
The word “Blot” — meaning a gathering for worship or with sacrifice — has its origins in ancient Norse-Pagan culture. A Blot was a gathering with sacrifice… MOTOBLOT is a celebration of motorcycle and hot rod culture, where the bikes, the builders, the fashion and the music all come together.
Approaching its seventh year in Chicago, MOTOBLOT is an urban motorcycle and hot rod street rally. Attracting over 20,000 attendees annually, the event is nestled in the West Town / Fulton Market neighborhood. This historic area, once the heart of many industrial and retail industries, provides the right amount of grit against the backdrop of the glittering, downtown skyline.
The tremendous diversity of the community that comes out for MOTOBLOT cannot be understated. It is something we cherish and are most proud of.
- Ride-in for motorcycles and drive-in for hot rods, the show welcomes all types.
- Over 30 punk, rock and rockabilly bands from the Midwest and abroad.
- Moto-centric gear, artisan, lifestyle and moto customization vendors.
- Burlesque, mini-bike racing, art installations, stunt teams and more.
- Carefully curated, moto-centric film festival.
- The Miss Motoblot Pin-Up Contest.